fc :::: June Janelle :: Happenings... thoughts & feelings ::::


You need to upgrade your Flash Player.
Please download the latest Flash Player by clicking here, or bypass the detection if you wish.




ᅠ



Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Princess Claire's 2nd Birthday (2 October)

It was our cute, little, pretty princess' birthday....We celebrated at Karen's in-laws' place.

Haha! Yet another Swensen's ice-cream cake....talk about being fair!.....but little princess requested to have a princess cake....

Me with the birthday gal ...

Picture of the uncles, aunties and the kids :)
Little gal opening her presents....so sweet and so cute!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

2:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming to your BLOG, I feel a good start!

5:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home