fc :::: June Janelle :: Happenings... thoughts & feelings ::::


You need to upgrade your Flash Player.
Please download the latest Flash Player by clicking here, or bypass the detection if you wish.






Sunday, June 03, 2007

My birthday wish for this year ...

As the time gets nearer to my birthday, I feel a strong desire for what I really really want. This time howevever, it is something that not just having money will enable me to get it. I can only hope and pray that my heavenly Father will provide. What blesses and touches my heart most, is that Shian prayed with me to Jesus for this.

Dear Jesus, you see in our heart's desire what we need, and what we want. We acknowledge that only you can make a miracle for us. We leave everything in your hands. We believe that no matter what the outcome is, you have a reason and a purpose. We know that you will surely make a way for us.

*Amen*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home